Share your favourite things about Christmas for our December blogger challenge!
You only have to take a peek at our magical Winter Wonderland to know that the Christmas spirit is in abundance at Center Parcs. Our Christmas experts work tirelessly to transform each Center Parcs Village into the perfect festive getaway, with Santa’s Woodland Workshop, twinkling lights and lots of festive family activities.
This month, we want you and your family to tell us what twelve things truly get you into the Christmas spirit. Here to give you some inspiration is our Winter Wonderland expert, Nick Oot.
"We work really hard to ensure that the run-up to Christmas at Center Parcs is as magical as can be – here are some of my favourite parts of Winter Wonderland..."
1. The decorations – did you know we use more than 2,700 kg of artificial snow to create the perfect Winter Wonderland setting? Or, that we put up around 1,500m of fairy lights?
2. Getting out and about – I love getting wrapped up and venturing out into the chilly winter air at Christmas time, and our horse and carriage rides are the perfect way to make the most of the outdoors this festive season.
3. For those who don’t fancy venturing out, there’s still plenty to do inside at Center Parcs. The traditional pantomimes are always a favourite with our guests and the Elf Academy at Sherwood Forest turns your little ones into trainee elves, complete with an elf graduation.
4. Meeting the man himself – what better way for you to get in the Christmas mood than by visiting Santa and his little helpers in Santa’s Woodland Workshop?
5. Our fantastic fireworks – there will be 52 fireworks displays at Center Parcs during Winter Wonderland, with 1,000 fireworks used in each. Wander down to the shore of the lake, where you’ll have the perfect view of our spectacular display.
If you take part in this month’s challenge you could be in with a chance of becoming a Center Parcs Family Blogger and winning a family break to a Center Parcs Village of your choice.* Just share your twelve favourite things about Christmas on your blog, including which of Nick’s tips inspired you the most. Don’t forget to let us know that it’s your entry into this month’s challenge by including the line ‘This is my entry to the Center Parcs and Tots 100 December challenge. If I’m chosen, I would like to visit (specify Village)’.
Then just tweet us a link to it, being sure to include the Center Parcs and Tots 100 handles in your tweet, as well as the #CPFamilyBreaks hashtag and a link to your blog post. See below for a sample tweet
.@Tots 100 @CenterParcsUK Here’s my #CPFamilyBreaks entry INSERT BLOG LINK TO ENTRY
The challenge closes on December 27th, so get writing!