Our agreement with you provides:
• Information you will need to know before you book;
• A step by step guide to booking your break;
• Payment arrangements;
• Information about arriving, staying and departing from our Villages;
• Information we will need to know about you and your party - including any special needs;
• Change and cancellation arrangements; and contact details.
Your insurance cover
Personal and cancellation insurance policies are detailed below.
A. To book your break
• read Section C which contains important information you need to consider before you book.
• log on to www.centerparcs.co.uk or telephone our Reservations Team on 03448 266 266.
• note that you must be over 21 to make a booking.
A2. Booking more than 10 weeks ahead
A deposit payment of £75 or 30% of the total cost of your break (whichever is the greater) is required to secure your booking. The balance must be paid 10 weeks before the start of your break. Any balance may be paid online - please visit www.centerparcs.co.uk/prereg or by calling 03448 267 720.
Your deposit is a non-refundable booking fee covering the administrative costs we incur in processing your reservation. The full cost of any insurance taken out must also be paid with your deposit.
Alternatively, you may pay the full cost of your break at this point.
Please note the pricing information contained in Section B and the change and cancellation arrangements in Section H.
A3. Booking less than 10 weeks ahead
Full payment by credit/charge or debit card is required at the time of making your reservation. This may be online or by telephone.
A4. Credit/charge and debit card payments
Payment by credit/charge card incurs an additional non-refundable charge of 2% of the total amount due. Payment by credit/charge card confirms that you accept this additional charge. No such charge applies to debit card payments.
Credit/charge and debit cards will normally be authorised and charged to your account within one working day. You may also authorise us to charge the balance payment automatically on the balance payment date to the same card at the time of booking or later by telephone or online.
A5. Other payment methods
We will send you, either electronically or by post, a confirmation showing the price for your break and any additional charges. It will also detail payments received and due.
Please check the details on your confirmation carefully. If any of the details are incorrect, or changed, especially your address, you must inform our Reservations Team as soon as possible.
You must also ensure that you pay any amount required in accordance with the confirmation payment schedule. If you do not, we will have the right to cancel your reservation and keep your deposit (as it is a non-refundable booking fee).
A6. Our agreement
A contract (our agreement) is formed when we receive the required payment and you have received a confirmation. This will be deemed to be 24 hours if sent electronically and within 10 days if sent by post. If you do not receive a confirmation within these timescales, please contact us immediately.
Required payment means either the required deposit or the full amount due for your break.
Our agreement incorporates the entire contents of the current brochure and current 'Booking Guide', the confirmation and this agreement (which we sent to you following your telephone reservation or which you accepted online at the time of booking).
Our agreement with you binds you, (the person named on the confirmation), and all members of your party, including children and any day visitors. You must ensure that all members of your party are aware of, and accept all of this agreement. Our agreement continues until the last member of your party has left the Village, including any extension to your stay and for such time afterwards as may be necessary.
B. The price of your break and what it includes
B1. The most up to date prices for accommodation and activities are shown on our website. Any prices shown on our website or other communications are subject to regular review and may change. The agreed price for your break will be quoted when you make a reservation and will be shown on the confirmation. Any prices shown on our website or other communications are subject to regular review and may change throughout the day.
B2. This price includes:
• Use of your accommodation for the maximum number of guests we indicate;
• Any other amenities or services described as included in the price of your break in the information provided to you.
B3. The price does not include:
• Use of facilities and activities not included within your break, for example cycle hire, leisure activities, spa treatments and court hire. Additional charges and different booking arrangements apply - separate agreements will be formed for these items.
• Telephone charges. Call charges are available on request. You must have a debit or credit card to open and use telephone facilities where provided.
• Where not already included in the price of your break, towel packs and maid service are available subject to a small additional charge. Please see our website for further details.
• Cot linen.
• Additional cots or high chairs or other children’s equipment for your accommodation.
• Insurances which must be purchased separately.
B4. Additional charges
Location charges: You may select the location of your accommodation (e.g. next to friends or a specific Lodge number), subject to availability, for a supplement.
For charges please refer to our website.
Charges for dogs:
We have a small number of Lodges which can accommodate up to two dogs provided this is agreed by us at the time of booking, you comply with the requirements set out in paragraph F18 and you pay the appropriate additional charge (please contact the Reservations Team or see our website for prices).
B5. Tax and price promise
All relevant prices include VAT at the appropriate rate.
We have the right to increase or decrease prices in line with any change in VAT or any other dues or fees levied on your break. We will not make any such increase to the basic cost of your break within 30 days of your holiday start date. We will also absorb all such increases where they form less than 2% of the total cost of your break. These provisions do not apply to insurance and any other separate charges.
C. Important information before you book
C1. Special requirements and disabilities
We welcome guests with restricted mobility, a disability, medical or particular care requirements. We aim to ensure that our services are as accessible as reasonably possible so it is important that we are fully appraised of any needs, requirements and conditions prior to any booking being concluded. Please ring our Particular Care Requirements staff on 03448 267 708 who will be happy to discuss with you availability, suitability and potential reasonable adjustments, including any requirement for a guest to be accompanied by someone who is able to provide for any particular needs they may have over and above any reasonable adjustments we are able to make. A risk assessment might be required prior to confirming a booking or allowing participation in certain leisure activities.
We rely on the information you provide to help us anticipate and satisfy your needs. We therefore require you to update us with any change in circumstances prior to and during your stay.
C2. Medical assistance and clinical waste
Our Medical Centres provide general first aid and limited medical assistance. As such it will often be necessary for a guest to be able to administer or attend to their own medical need or have someone accompany them who can do so. Instructions concerning disposal of clinical waste are provided in the 'Guest Services Directory'.
C3. Groups, organisations and institutions
Where a party or a booking consists of four or more Lodges and/or is to include members from an organisation/institution/similar body or those benefiting from activities organised by third parties, for example, charities, local authorities, NHS trusts and the like, you must provide the following before we can confirm your booking;
• the name and type of organisation/institution etc. (if applicable);
• any other information we may reasonably require.
Where the majority of the party is under 21 or includes any person(s) who are normally closely supervised, there must be sufficient capable and responsible adults over the age of 21, in every accommodation unit to provide adequate supervision for the party and each member of it. One such identified person must be present for the duration of the break and accept overall responsibility for the whole party. The name and contact details of this person must also be confirmed on arrival at your Village.
If we incur costs in providing assistance or supervision to your party we reserve the right to claim compensation from you in accordance with paragraph F22.
For groups which include 10 or more adults, we offer the services of a personal event planner, providing you book by phone on 03448 267 726.
In order to preserve our family environment, we do not permit “stag/hen” parties nor adult fancy dress on Village.
C4. Information about your party
We have the right to obtain the name, age, address and gender of each member of your party before confirming your booking or at any time. You (the booker) must be a member of your party unless we agree otherwise. Failure to provide us with full details of the make-up of your party prior to your arrival may result in access to your Village being delayed or denied.
C5. Gifts, prizes or promotions
Should you wish to use a Center Parcs product as a gift, prize, part of a reward programme or other promotion, you must contact the Center Parcs’ Marketing Department at the address shown before making any booking. They will detail the special requirements that apply. By booking you will be deemed to have accepted our special requirements as notified to you.
You may not advertise, use, give or resell your break or any promotional discount or offer to do so (for profit or otherwise) or use it in connection with a competition, promotion, business and charitable or any other similar venture without our express advance written permission.
Please note our rights to cancel for breach of these terms in paragraph H4.
D. Before you arrive
D1. Please complete a registration form detailing all members of your party online at www.centerparcs.co.uk/prereg as soon as possible before your arrival. Otherwise please hand in your completed registration form on arrival.
D2. We recommend that, where possible, you pre-book any activities (see paragraph F6).
D3. Please check our website www.centerparcs.co.uk/discover/news/village_news.jsp before you leave home for all the latest information and any particular circumstances that apply to your break.
D4. You should inform us immediately if, within 4 weeks prior to your arrival date or during your break, any member of your party has, or develops, an infectious or contagious medical condition. If so, we have the right to:
• refuse to accept your booking; or
• cancel your break; or
• ask any member of your party to refrain from taking part in certain activities; or
• ask any member of your party to leave the Village immediately, should we, at our discretion consider it necessary to protect the health of other guests, staff or the general public.
You should also advise our Medical Centre of any other special medical circumstances, such as a member of your party being terminally ill. Such information will be treated sensitively.
You may arrive from 10am on your arrival date and are welcome to use Village facilities from that time (other than the Subtropical Swimming Paradise which you may use from 2pm).
Your accommodation will be available from approximately 3.00pm (3.30pm at Whinfell and 2.00pm for guests choosing our Early Arrival option).
In order to help minimise our carbon footprint and to reduce traffic volumes we recommend that no more than 2 cars per Lodge are brought on to the Village.
There are restrictions on the access and parking arrangements for larger vehicles at each Village. Please contact the Guest Careline on 03448 267 708 for further information. Caravans, campers and/or mobile homes are not permitted on our Villages.
F. Whilst on Village
F1. Our aim
Our aim is to provide a relaxed break suitable for families in a natural environment. To ensure the maximum enjoyment of your break and that of all our other guests you must comply with all of the requirements in this agreement. We draw your particular attention to the paragraphs below and to the safety and other information you will receive on or before arrival. You must also note and comply with all verbal or written guidance, especially safety guidance supplied to you by us or one of our staff. You must comply with all notices.
F2. Important information and updates
Important information, guidance and updates will be published on the TV in your accommodation and you should check for such information regularly. Facility and activity timings shown in your 'arrival pack' are an indication only and may vary from time to time.
F3. Behaviour and compliance with this agreement
You are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your party.
Behaviour should be in keeping with the family environment and should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the Police being involved. Offensive or aggressive behaviour or language towards our staff is not acceptable. We may ask you and/or any member of your party to leave immediately if your conduct results in Police attendance or is considered by us to be inappropriate; likely to cause harm; or impair the enjoyment, comfort or safety of anyone; or is likely, in our belief, to breach any of this agreement. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and we reserve the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party.
F4. Children's supervision and parental responsibility
There must be at least one capable and responsible adult over the age of 21 in every accommodation type.
You are responsible for the supervision of all members or your party under the age of 21.
This is particularly important in all children's play areas, in licensed areas, close to lakes and waterways, whilst cycling and in swimming pools - where specific supervision ratios apply. These are published in the 'Guest Services Directory' and on notices. Parties not meeting the required ratio or who are not supervising their children responsibly may be asked to put appropriate arrangements in place or to leave the relevant facility. Children's activities are unsupervised unless otherwise stated.
F5. Child protection
It is our policy to investigate any incident or allegation of concern, or assist any proper enquiries about a child in our care or staying at one of our Villages and to refer the matter to an appropriate external organisation should we consider it necessary/appropriate. A copy of our Child Protection policy statement is available on request.
F6. Facilities and activities
• A range of facilities and activities which you may purchase separately are detailed in your 'arrival pack' sent to you and on our online booking service. These may be booked before your break or following your arrival at the Village.
• All facilities and activities (including those contained within the price of your break) are subject to availability.
• We operate a “first come-first served” policy so we cannot guarantee that you will be able to book a particular facility/activity for a specific time or at all.
• Activities that take place outdoors are provided subject to appropriate weather conditions prevailing at the time the activity is to take place.
• During winter months the programme of water sports may be limited.
• Additional facilities may be available from time-to-time and will be advertised.
• We will not pay compensation where facilities/activities are unavailable or fully booked except where paragraph H4 applies.
• The general activity conditions, this agreement, our Safety Guide and any special conditions we make known to you apply to any facilities and activities you book and must be complied with. These will be detailed to you in the 'arrival pack', on our website when booking and/or before/during the activity.
• You must ensure that any activity or facility selected by any member of your party is suitable for those who are taking part.
• You must arrange supervision for children under 8 taking part in activities or using facilities unless we have agreed to supervise.
• We will not accept activity bookings from children under 8 and only from children under 12 at our discretion. They will be deemed to have consent from you and their parent/guardian to book and participate in the activity concerned. It will also be deemed that the activity is suitable for them.
F7. Security of your property
We draw your special attention to the following:
• Your personal belongings are your responsibility during your break with us.
• Vehicles parked on our property are subject to very limited security cover only. You must lock your vehicle securely and remove all valuable items on parking.
• The Police have notified us that personal cycles are particularly vulnerable in the nationwide problem of cycle theft. If you choose to bring your own cycle we strongly recommend that you follow the security measures listed in your arrival pack, other good practice and obtain adequate insurance for it.
• The lockers provided in changing areas may only be used for clothing and non-valuable items;
• Security boxes are available at Guest Services at all Villages (except Whinfell Forest & Woburn Forest), at Woburn Forest Hotel, in all Lodges at Whinfell Forest and Woburn Forest and in some Executive Lodges elsewhere.
• Appropriate insurance is strongly recommended - please see below.
• We accept no liability for any accident, loss or damage to your property unless such loss, damage or accident is demonstrably due to our negligence or that of those for whom we are legally responsible.
• We will offer reasonable help to assist you in tracing lost items.
F8. Food and beverages
Food, beverages and other supplies described in menus and other communications are provided subject to availability and are not guaranteed. Certain of the restaurants and food outlets at our Villages are operated by third parties and separate contracts will be made with each of them. Any issues concerning your dining experiences should be directed to the relevant provider in the first instance.
Please keep to prepared roads, paths and tracks at all times and treat all property and facilities carefully and appropriately.
You must use your accommodation and its contents with care and leave it in a clean and tidy condition on departure. An accommodation inventory is available in advance on request and is provided in your accommodation on arrival. We reserve the right to charge you for any extra cleaning, missing items or damage.
We reserve the right to enter your accommodation at any time for any reasonable purpose, for example, to make checks, maintenance work or housekeeping. Your occupation is not exclusive.
The members of your party and the allocation of guests in each accommodation unit must remain the same for the whole of your stay.
The maximum number of guests in each accommodation unit (as stated on our website) must not be exceeded. If it is, we may move those additional persons to another accommodation unit and will charge you or them the appropriate full charge for the additional accommodation, from the date your party arrived for the break.
F11. Wireless facilities
Wireless internet access, where available, is not guaranteed and is provided subject to third party terms and conditions which are available when accessing the system. The facility is not subject to any particular security/filtering measures and requires continuous parental supervision when used by children.
We reserve the right to disclose your name and address to our internet service provider if we discover that you or a member of your party illegally downloaded content from the internet or otherwise engaged in unlawful activity whilst using this facility.
F12. Improvements and maintenance
As we continually improve our facilities on our Villages you may find that:
• New facilities are on offer;
• Listed facilities are temporarily closed for maintenance and/or improvement;
• Some facilities and/or accommodation units have been altered, replaced or closed;
• There is development or refurbishment work going on in certain areas of the Village. Whilst we take steps to reduce the impact of such works, you may experience noise and visual disturbance;
• Maintenance work or housekeeping tasks are undertaken in and around your accommodation during your stay, although in such circumstances we try to minimise any inconvenience;
• Different equipment is provided to that described in our brochure or other communications.
You are required to follow any safety advice provided to you. Please note in particular:
• Diving is not permitted in any part of the swimming pools or in the lakes or waterways.
• Barbecues are not permitted in apartments or at all during periods when risk of forest fire has been notified. The use of gas barbecues is prohibited.
• Take particular care not to do anything which might cause a fire - dispose of cigarettes and barbecues responsibly.
• Fireworks may not be brought onto or used at our Villages.
• Do not enter or attempt to use any facility that is closed.
F14. Driving on the Village and parking
Guests’ vehicles may not be used within the Village itself unless you are unloading/loading at your accommodation on arrival and departure or travelling to the Hotel or Day Spa. All vehicles must be returned to the appropriate car park for your accommodation immediately after unloading/ loading.
At all times please give way to pedestrians and cyclists, keep to the left and within the 10 mph speed limit.
Please use great care when driving. Sleepers, boulders, logs and posts are placed to prevent damage to the roadsides and unauthorised parking. No liability is accepted for any damage caused by these markers unless due to our negligence.
All vehicles should be parked in specified areas. Vehicular access is required for emergency services and Center Parcs/maintenance vehicles. We will not be liable for any damage caused to your vehicle if it is not parked in a specified area and it obstructs an emergency service vehicle.
Limited numbers of mobility scooters and wheelchairs are available for hire/loan. A mobility service is available to assist guests who have a disability that limits or prevents their travel around the Village on foot or by bicycle. Each guest requiring this service may be accompanied by one member of their party. In exceptional circumstances a special access permit will be provided if your vehicle is the only suitable means of getting around. Only vehicles displaying a Center Parcs’ special access parking permit may be parked in the designated accessible parking bays.
F15. Legislation and licensed premises
We shall not serve or sell alcohol to anyone who is, or appears to be, under the age of 18 (and cannot prove they are over 18), or whom we, in our sole discretion, consider to have been drinking excessively. We will accept a photo driving licence, a passport or a proof of age scheme which carries the PASS logo hologram.
F16. Smoking policy
Smoking is not permitted in any buildings (including accommodation) but is permitted where indicated on certain patios and balconies.
F17. Natural inhabitants
Please note and remember that our Villages are in a forest setting that is the natural habitat of a variety of native creatures such as snakes, insects, spiders, rodents and ticks. You should note any information and guidance provided in any of our information booklets or notices.
You must ensure that:
• As a minimum, each dog has a current annual vaccination for distemper, canine hepatitis, leptospirosis and parvo virus;
• Each dog is properly supervised, is not dangerous and does not cause a nuisance or threat to anyone;
• When our staff need to visit your accommodation (e.g. if you have booked maid service or requested a maintenance engineer) you must take your dog(s) out or keep them in a different room while these visits take place and comply with any specific instructions provided to you.
Dogs (except assistance dogs) are not permitted in any building except the specific accommodation you have booked. They must be kept on a lead at all times when outside your accommodation, and you must ensure they use the designated dog toilets.
If we, in our sole and reasonable discretion, consider your dog to be dangerous or to be causing a nuisance, harm or threat to anyone, or to be likely to do so, we may ask you to remove it from the Village (without refund or compensation) or have it removed to kennels at your expense. No other pets are permitted.
F19. Dangerous items
No shotgun, knife, firearm, air weapon, archery equipment, fireworks (including sparklers), illegal substances or similar item may be brought onto any Village under any circumstances by you or anyone in your party.
Military and other aircraft fly over our Villages, particularly at Elveden and Whinfell, and military manoeuvres can take place near Longleat. You may experience noise from such activities from time-to-time. This is beyond our control.
Photography (still, digital and video) is not permitted in any changing areas within our Villages. Only non-intrusive photography of your own party and friends is permitted in our Villages and particularly in the Subtropical Swimming Paradise. You may not carry out photography for commercial purposes, publication or similar purposes in any part of our Villages.
We regularly take photographs and videos for promotional and training purposes and we occasionally receive requests from TV or other companies to film/photograph on the Villages. Please be aware that filming may be in progress during your break. Should you not wish to appear in any such material please notify us on or before your arrival at the Village.
F22. Compensation payable by you
By booking you agree that we have the right either during or after your stay to recover from you, whether via the credit/charge or debit card used to pay for the break or otherwise, the costs of:
• Any property or accommodation damage, and/or
• Any compensation we may pay to others, and/or
• Any other costs, fees or levies which we may incur, resulting from your action or inaction and from any breach of this agreement.
You must vacate your accommodation and return any hired cycles to the Cycle Centre by 10am at the latest on your day of departure.
Please return your key/key cards to Guest Services or drop them in a collection box as you leave, but in either event by 10am.
You are welcome to continue to enjoy the facilities on the Village throughout your day of departure but you must leave by midnight.
H. Changing or cancelling your booking
H1. Changing your booking
You may change your booking with us for any reason provided the change is made 10 weeks or more before your start date. Each change is subject to availability and an amendment charge to cover our administration costs.
You may only change your start date once and you must select your new start date within 8 weeks of requesting the change, otherwise the change will be treated as a cancellation and a fee will apply (see paragraph H3).
Please note that any change of date, Village or accommodation will be likely to involve a change in price of your break and an amendment charge being payable. The price payable is the greater of i) your original break cost; or ii) the price for your revised break change which applies at the time of your change. No difference will be refunded except where a change of date results in a lower price.
H2. Prevented from taking your break
If you are prevented from taking your break, please contact our Reservations Team at the earliest opportunity. We will do our best to assist. You may not, under any circumstances, transfer your booking to anyone without our consent. We will not consent to a transfer where the person or party concerned does not meet our requirements.
H3. Cancellation by you
You may cancel your break at any time. However, a fee will be charged as follows:
|Number of weeks before arrival
date that notification is received
|Cancellation charge as % of
total break cost
|More than 10||Full deposit due (greater of 30% or £75)|
|More than 8 but not more than 10||50%|
|More than 4 but not more than 8||75%|
|4 weeks or less||100%|
Please note that some separate charges, such as insurance and credit/charge card charges, are non-refundable.
Separate arrangements apply to cancellation of activities, details of which will be provided in your arrival pack, on our website or at the time of booking any activities.
In order to cancel your break, please telephone our cancellations desk on 03448 267 724 (9am-9pm, Mon-Sun).
The cancellation/curtailment insurance described below gives protection against cancellation in certain circumstances. Please note it may only be taken out at the time of booking.
H4. Cancellation and changes by us
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to confirm any reservation. Where we have indicated that we will not accept a booking from you or accept your presence on any of our Villages, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to cancel any booking you may have made or refuse to allow you to enter any of our Villages or to ask you to leave our premises. If we do so (subject to the provisions of the paragraph below) we will refund any payment made but will not pay any compensation.
We have the right to cancel your booking, or to instruct you or your party to leave the Village immediately, without compensation or refund, should you or any of your party not comply with this agreement, particularly terms relating to behaviour and conduct.
If we are aware in advance that:
• The Subtropical Swimming Paradise will be closed for a significant period or
• 25% or more of the amenities on the Village are not available, and as a result, there would be a material impact on your break, we will offer you the following options, subject to availability:
• Change the start date of your break,
• Change to another UK Village,
• Continue with your break, or
• Cancel your break with a full refund (without cancellation charge).
If you elect to change the start date of your break or UK Village the price applicable for the changed start date shall be that which applied at the time you made your original reservation. Should you elect to visit at the original time we will offer you reasonable compensation for this inconvenience, this amount will be communicated to you to assist with your decision-making.
Credit/charge or debit card payments will be refunded via the same card number or to the relevant travel agent less any non-refundable deposit and any other non-refundable amounts. Cheque refunds will be made to the person named on the confirmation.
I. Important Information
I1. For bookings at Elveden, Longleat, Sherwood or Whinfell, your contract is with Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited (company registration number 04379585) and for bookings at Woburn your contract is with Center Parcs Woburn (Operating Company) Limited (company registration number 07656412), both of One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9DP.
I2.Accommodation at our Villages is currently being upgraded as part of a rolling programme. This means that we accept your preference request for a particular location on the basis that it is subject to availability at the time of your stay. Should the chosen accommodation not be available at the time of your stay we will act reasonably in offering you either the nearest available equivalent or an alternative option which may mean a higher or lower price is payable.
I3. All the information we collect and hold about you and members of your party may be stored in computer and other filing systems, for which we hold a valid notification under the Data Protection Act. We collect and keep information about you and members of your party to enable us to administer our services to you, to conduct market research and provide you with information about our products and services and those of carefully selected third parties. If you do not wish to be contacted by us or such third parties please write to our Marketing Department at the address shown below.
I4. Photographs in promotional material are for guidance only.
I5. We do our best to ensure that published information is correct when it goes to press. Please refer to our website (www.centerparcs.co.uk) for the most up to date information.
I6. This agreement and any dispute between us will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any matter arising out of our agreement or your visit. You may choose to submit to the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you are resident there. We must both act reasonably in selecting or agreeing any jurisdiction including any forum for dispute resolution.
I7. Your stay will not give rise to any tenancy agreement between us.
I8. Should any part of our agreement be deemed by law to be void, the remainder of this agreement will, if capable, continue in full force and effect. The headings in this agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect its interpretation or construction.
I9. In all cases, except personal injury or death, our liability to you for the total of all claims arising out of your break with us is limited to the cost of your booking less any insurance, cancellation, amendment or separate charges. We will not be responsible for any matters that result from any unforeseeable and unforestallable events that are beyond our control.
J. Can we help?
J1. Any assistance you require or concerns should be brought to our attention immediately to a member of staff or to Guest Services. We aim to give prompt assistance to you if you are in difficulty and aim to respond promptly to any concerns you raise so that you can continue to enjoy your break.
Please note that we are not responsible for any matter of which you were aware and which you did not bring to our attention during your break.
J2. Any reported matter which has not been resolved during your break should be advised in writing to the Guest Services Executive at Center Parcs, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark NG22 9DP within 28 days of the end of your break. In such cases, we will only correspond with the person named on the booking. We will not enter into further correspondence on any matter resolved during your break and accepted as such by you.
If you have any questions we will be glad to assist you.
Please telephone our Reservations Team on 03448 266 266
Center Parcs Limited, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark NG22 9DP
© All rights reserved to Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited May 2016.
Your insurance cover
Cancellation/Curtailment insurance - click to view policy
Personal travel insurance - click to view policy
Make sure you read your policy carefully.