Three simple steps to starting your break
1. When you arrive at the Village, follow the driveway to the Arrivals Lodge.
2. If you are the main booker, you will need a copy of your completed registration form (if you have checked in online you only need your booking reference – see below for details).
3. You will receive a car pass and the keys to your Lodge or hotel room. The staff at the Arrivals Lodge will give you directions to your accommodation.
Arrive at a time that suits you
Access to your accommodation is available from 3pm, but you’re welcome to arrive as early as 10am to get your break started sooner. Explore the Village, enjoy the facilities and slip seamlessly into holiday mode. You could even hit the pool in the afternoon, with access to the Subtropical Swimming Paradise available from 2pm onwards on the day of your arrival.
On arrival, you will be directed to the main car park where you can leave your car before heading to any of our restaurants, activities, sports or leisure facilities.
After 3pm (3.30pm at Whinfell Forest), you can pick up your car and drive to your accommodation, unload and settle in, before returning your car to the main car park for the rest of your stay. Please note, to keep our guests, wildlife and staff safe, there is a 10mph speed limit on our Villages.
If you arrive after 3pm (or 3.30pm at Whinfell Forest), you can drive straight from the Arrivals Lodge to your accommodation, unload your car then return it to the main car park. Walk or cycle back to your Lodge and settle into holiday mode.
You'll find free WiFi in all our Lodges, so you can download the free Center Parcs app to book activities and restaurants or view your itinerary. Just search 'Center Parcs UK' in the App Store or Google Play.
Please note: to keep our guests, wildlife and staff safe, there is a 10mph speed limit on our Villages.
Joining us after work or need to arrive late for any reason? Not a problem. Whatever time you get here, we’re ready to help you start your short break.
Our security staff will be there to help check you in at the Arrivals Lodge and direct you to your accommodation, where you can unload and settle in, before returning your car to the car park. Please note, to keep our guests, wildlife and staff safe, there is a 10mph speed limit on our Villages.
If you choose to hire bikes during your break, the Cycle Centre closes at 8pm on Mondays and Fridays. Never fear though – it is open from 9am until 5pm every other day.
If for any reason you are not arriving on the start date of your break, please let the Contact Centre know in advance on 03448 267751.
You can drive on to the Village and up to your accommodation to unload and settle into your Lodge, before returning your car to the main car park for the duration of your stay.
Accessible parking is provided at the end of the car park closest to the Village. Guests with disabilities may drive to their accommodation to load and unload their vehicles.
A shuttle service is available to those with limited accessibility, which runs from 8am to midnight (8am to 11pm at Whinfell Forest) for the duration of your stay. If you would like to use the shuttle, simply tell our security staff (with some notice, if possible) and they will be happy to help.
• You have booked wheelchair-accessible accommodation. In this case, one accessible parking space is provided nearby
• There is an absolute medical need to rely on a vehicle throughout the course of your break. A Center Parcs permit may be issued on arrival after discussion with the Medical Centre. This is assessed on a case-by-case basis and will only be issued if no alternatives, such as the shuttle service, are available.
• If the driver of a vehicle has a disability which means they are unable to transfer from the car park to their accommodation without a car or via the shuttle service. A Center Parcs permit will be issued to allow you to park near your accommodation in a designated safe spot.
Things to do once you've arrived
Never a dull moment