Terms and Conditions of Booking
• The prices and charges shown in the brochure and other communications are subject to change. Exact prices and charges will be confirmed at the time you make your booking.
• Treatment prices do not include a spa session which are subject to additional charges.
• Overnight Spa Breaks are available on selected dates at Sherwood and Longleat Forest only. Luxury Spa Breaks are available at Elveden Forest throughout the year (excluding Christmas and New Year). Accommodation, treatments and meals (including £20.00 evening dining voucher) are included in your overnight package; these are as detailed in the Aqua Sana brochure.
Booking and Payment Conditions
• A minimum of 24 hours notice to book Spa Breaks and Luxury Spa Breaks and 12 hours to book Spa Days.
• Spa Day arrival dates may be altered once free of charge provided that the change is made 7 days prior to arrival. For each additional date change, an administration fee of £2.00 shall be charged. Any date change must be within 12 weeks of the original date. No changes to the arrival date may be made within 7days of the arrival date.
• For Spa Breaks a contract will be in place at the time of booking. Center Parcs’ Terms and Conditions will apply, subject to any amendments noted in this brochure. They can be found on our website www.centerparcs.co.uk/information/terms/our_ agreement_with_you.jsp and in our main brochure.
• Refunds are not available for Spa Day Vouchers.
• Spa Day Vouchers are valid for up to twelve months from the date of purchase.
Full payment by debit/credit card will be required at the time of booking. A charge of 2% will be applied for payments made by credit card.
Center Parcs will apply the following charges per person for cancellation:
For Spa Days:
Non-arrival or cancellations advised within 7 days prior to 9am of your arrival date, will incur full payment.
Cancellations advised within 7 - 30 days of 9am on your arrival date will incur a 50% cancellation payment.
Cancellations advised at least 30 days before 9am on your arrival day will receive a full refund less a 5% admin fee.
For Spa Breaks and Luxury Spa Breaks:
Non-arrival or cancellations advised within 14 days of 9am on your arrival date will incur full payment.
Cancellations advised within 14 - 30 days of 9am on your arrival date will incur a 50% cancellation payment.
Cancellations advised more than 30 days before 9am on your arrival date will receive a full refund less a 5% admin fee.
Spa Break guests must be 21 years or over to make a booking.
Spa Day guests must be 18 years or over to make a booking.
Minimum age in the Spa is 14 years, guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult guest.
Treatment Age Restrictions
Body Treatments: 18 years old and over only.
Facial treatments: 14 years old and over, guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied in the treatment room by an adult.
We recommend you purchase holiday insurance, which offers cover in the event of a cancellation or curtailment. Center Parcs can arrange both cancellation/curtailment insurance and personal insurance. Such insurance can only be taken at the time of booking and is provided by an independent insurance company (certain exclusions may apply). The weekend/midweek break insurance rates will apply to all Spa Breaks.
Whilst we do all we can to ensure that all treatments and experiences are available, there will be times that some are unavailable due to maintenance works. We cannot guarantee the availability of all or any particular treatments and experiences.
Arrival and Departure
Luxury Spa Breaks:
You will be contacted by the Spa Concierge prior to arrival to discuss your requirements and itinerary. Confirmation of these will be sent to you prior to arrival. Please bring your booking details with you to the Arrivals Lodge, who will direct you to Aqua Sana. Access to your accommodation is from 2pm, checkout the following day is 12noon. You are welcome to arrive from 9.30am and stay in the Spa until 9.00pm on departure day. Spa Break guests may use the Center Parcs facilities for the rest of the day, subject to availability and additional charges where applicable.
Your itinerary will be sent to you prior to arrival. Please bring your booking details with you to the Arrivals Lodge, who will direct you to Aqua Sana. Please aim to arrive at Aqua Sana from 9am for the start of your Spa experience. Access to your accommodation (where appropriate) is from 3pm onwards. Checkout from your accommodation the following day is by noon. Spa Break guests may use the Center Parcs facilities for the rest of the day, subject to availability and additional charges where applicable.
Arrival at Aqua Sana Spa is from 9am, departure before 6pm. Please bring with you your booking confirmation.
Spa Day guests may use the Center Parcs restaurants and retail outlets during their visit, subject to availability and additional charges where applicable. The Subtropical Swimming Paradise and all other activities will not be available.
Arrival at Aqua Sana Spa is from 4pm, departure before 9pm. Please bring with you your booking confirmation.
Twilight Spa guests may use the Center Parcs restaurants and retail outlets during their visit, subject to availability and additional charges where applicable. The Subtropical Swimming Paradise and all other activities will not be available.
General Advice and Health & Safety
• Guests are advised not to consume alcohol or a heavy meal prior to using the Aqua Sana facilities.
• Robes will be provided for you to wear when having treatments and in the Spa Area.
• Glasses and contact lenses must be removed prior to treatments and in the Spa Area.
• We recommend that you do not bring any valuables with you.
• Lockers are provided, which require a £1.00 coin – returnable after use. Please be aware of the possible side effects following treatments/Spa experiences which may include drowsiness, excessive thirst and possible minor reactions to essential oils.
We recommend that you enjoy a period of rest and relaxation following our treatments/Spa experiences and that you drink plenty of clear fluids. In the unlikely event that you experience any allergic skin reaction please consult with the Center Parcs Medical Centre.
Spa Sessions Advice
Guests are required to wear swimwear within all areas of the ‘World of Spa’
• To maintain a sense of calm, we ask that you do not use your mobile phone, MP3 player or camera anywhere in Aqua Sana.
• We love to see guests enjoying themselves at the spa, however if you are visiting with a group of friends, please be respectful of noise levels to those wishing to sleep or relax.
Spa Sessions Accessibility Advice:
Please be aware that certain Spa experiences have restricted or no access for those with limited mobility. Many of the experiences involve exposure to above ambient temperatures and there may be surfaces within them that are hot which may pose a risk to those who cannot sense changes in surface temperature.
If you have a disability or any particular care requirements, please seek advice at the time of booking and on entry to Aqua Sana to allow us to help you get the most out of your Session safely.
• We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
• Aqua Sana will provide robes for you to wear within the treatment area. We recommend that during treatments gentlemen wear swimming trunks or shorts and ladies wear either briefs or swimsuits. Paper briefs are available for use during body wraps and treatments.
• Glasses and contact lenses must be removed during treatments.
• You will be advised to remove all jewellery prior to your treatment.
• Please ensure that you inform your therapist if you are too hot/ cold, if your position is not comfortable or the therapist’s pressure is not enjoyable. We will endeavour to adjust or change techniques to suit you.
• Both male and female therapists operate within Aqua Sana. Should you have a preference please state this at the time of booking.
• All treatment times take into account preparation, consultation and relaxation.
Spa and Treatment
Certain medical conditions can be affected by the Spa experiences (particularly those involving extremes of temperature), may preclude you from having some of the treatments available, or may require us to adjust the treatment to accommodate your condition.
If you wish to participate in the Spa experiences or Treatments and suffer from any of the following please consult with your doctor prior to your arrival and obtain written evidence of your fitness to participate.
• You have had radiotherapy or chemotherapy in the past 2 years or are currently undergoing treatment for cancer.
• You have had surgery within the last three months.
• You have had a deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
• You suffer from heart or circulatory problems, high or low blood pressure, migraines, dizziness, or fainting spells.
• You suffer from diabetes or epilepsy.
• Any condition affecting your body’s ability to react to heat or to perspire.
• Asthma or any chest condition likely to be aggravated by high temperatures.
• Use any drugs which may affect your circulation or your ability to react to heat.
• You have been prescribed antihistamines, anticoagulants, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants or tranquillisers.
• If you are currently receiving any other medical treatment, which you feel may affect your suitability, please consult with Aqua Sana staff prior to booking.