1. You can book activities online with your booking reference up to six months in advance of your stay, so all you have to do on the day is turn up and enjoy.
2. If you’re planning to go straight from a watersport onto a restaurant or another activity, remember to bring a change of clothes in case you get wet.
3. Our outdoor activities go ahead in all sorts of weather, so we recommend sturdy footwear and warm clothing.
4. Download our App (search ‘Center Parcs UK’ in the app store) to keep a digital itinerary in your pocket. You can set notifications to alert you when you have an activity starting soon.
5. If you have a busy day of activities booked and want to grab a bite while you’re on the go, don’t forget that there is no need to book at Sports Café or The Pancake House.
6. Don't forget that there are also a range of free outdoor activities to enjoy on your break – our forests are home to miles of trails to explore and many outdoor adventure play areas.
7. You can hire bicycles for the whole family from the Cycle Centre, or choose to bring your own from home. Our forest trails are perfect to explore on two wheels!