At a blissful 29.5°C the main wave pool is the heart of what we have to offer. We also have two wonderful spa pools and a special pool for the little ones which includes its own flume and two slides. The warmer outdoor pool is a great area to relax and for a little more excitement we also have larger flumes and the rip-roaring Canyon Ride. You can spend all day in our Subtropical Swimming Paradise with hot and cold food served all day from The Canopy Café and Bar. There are many activities available to book from learning to snorkel, scuba diving and aqua jetting.
• Open from 10am to 9pm
• Use your accommodation key to secure a locker, so no need to worry about a £1 coin
• Hire towels for just £2.00
• To maintain high levels of cleanliness we only permit food and drink purchased in the pool to be consumed
• Buoyancy aids for disabled guests are available at the Pool Information Desk
• For the safety of our little guests, we have two sizes of swim jackets available to borrow
• For the ultimate experience hire a Cabana equipped with comfy seats, towels, a safe, complimentary soft drinks and a TV
• There are many activities to book including scuba diving and aqua jetting. See more activities available.