Facts about the lodges at Woburn Forest
26th March 2013
• There will be 625 lodges at Woburn Forest
• Design of the accommodation has been tweaked from the design of the lodges at existing villages
• Woodland Lodges, Executive Lodges and Exclusive Lodges will feature
• The hotel will have 75 rooms
• Lodge and hotel construction began in November 2012 and will be completed in spring 2014
Lodges at Woburn Forest
The Center Parcs values have always been at the very heart of the design of the accommodation; since the first Center Parcs opened in the UK in 1987. Each lodge interior is designed to be ideal for families. Open-plan living and the kitchen as the heart of the lounge area means families can spend quality time together throughout a break.
Connecting with nature is also an important part of a Center Parcs break. Being nestled within the forest landscape, the lodges are as close to nature as you can get with big windows and patio doors looking out into the forest. Guests love to see deer, squirrels, ducks and other creatures approaching their patio and enjoy leaving small crumbs of food for the animals to enjoy.
The design of the lodges at Woburn Forest will continue to embrace family time and bring guests closer to nature. There have been some tweaks to the design so they are slightly different to those at existing Center Parcs; it is our guests’ feedback to thank for these new ideas.
We look forward to welcoming our first guests to Woburn Forest in spring 2014.