Everything about your break
This page is the most up-to-date view of what to expect as part of the new Center Parcs experience. Other web pages currently reflect our pre-coronavirus offering. As we work through the government COVID19 guidelines, we will be updating all of our web pages in due course. But in the meantime, this page gives you everything you will need to know in order to have a great break at Center Parcs.
We are thrilled that the time has come to welcome you back to the forest from the 13th July 2020.
Our aim has always been to return to normal, as soon as possible and welcome you back to the Center Parcs that you know and love. But as we’re sure you will expect, when we first open, some facilities won’t be available as certain areas of our business are complex and it’s going to take us a bit longer to get these areas ready to reopen. We plan to review government guidelines on a regular basis and open additional facilities as and when we feel we can.
As part of our opening plan and to ensure the villages are safe for you to return and explore, we will be opening with fewer guests, giving you more space to be safe, socially distant and have fun.
From 27th July, subject to government guidelines, we hope to add some extra facilities to the Center Parcs experience. See what to expect on breaks from 27th July.
The offering at our UK and Ireland villages, slightly differ to reflect government guidelines in the specific country. View the Ireland offering.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Center Parcs. The same great experience awaits, but we have made a few small changes to what you may be used to:
- You can arrive at the village from 2pm and access your accommodation from 4pm
- Check-out is now at 9am and we ask all guests to leave the village by 12 noon
- These new measures give us a clear break between guests departing and arriving, for your safety and to enable us to thoroughly clean
- It is now essential to check-in online before you leave home, speeding up the process when you arrive and helping you to start your break sooner
As always, your home-from-home at Center Parcs, will be comfortable, safe and made for families to enjoy. We have implemented a few extra safety measures to ensure you have no need to worry:
- Daily housekeeping is no longer available and we’ll provide extra towels to last the duration of your stay if your accommodation booking originally included this service
- Paper, chalk, tea and coffee have been removed from accommodation
- You will be no longer able to store your luggage at the Arrivals Lodge on the days of your arrival or departure
- On your arrival and departure days you will still be able to drive on village to load/unload your vehicle
There is still a wide choice of activities on offer for you to enjoy on your break. We are constantly reviewing government guidelines and committed to offer a selection that we are confident are safe to run for you and your family:
- We’re running many of our usual activities, although we’ve reduced the number of guests per session to make sure we can maintain social distancing and still deliver a fun experience
- Activity bookings must be made on our website, either before or during your stay – activities will be available to book from two weeks before you arrive. Booking desks on village will be closed.
- You will be able to pre-register guests on to your booked activities, so our team knows who will be participating
- Our colleagues will be wearing PPE where necessary and some activities may require you to bring your own face covering, but this will be stated on your itinerary
- Hygiene will be increased throughout our activities, with handwashing required before and after activities
- You’ll be pleased to know that the full 400 acres of forest, beach and outdoor playgrounds will all be open for you to explore, though social distance monitors will be in place (look out for the orange t-shirts)
- Our Cycle Centre will also be open, but as with our other activities you will need to pre-book your cycle hire in advance online
We’ve been hard at work preparing our villages for your break, most of our restaurants and shops are open, but here are a few extra measures that we have brought in for your safety:
- Restaurants are open on a pre-booked basis only, reservations must be booked on our website before or during your stay
- A new restaurant delivery service is now operating, where you can order direct from your favourite village restaurant to be delivered to your lodge
- All tables will be spaced for social distancing and menus will be single-use
- Indoor soft play areas will be closed, but you can keep your little ones entertained with our single-use activity packs
- Our restaurants and shops will work on a cashless payment basis, accepting card, Googlepay and Applepay
- ParcMarket and Treats will be open with social distancing measures in place. Our other retail stores will not be open during these breaks
Following government guidelines, we are unable to open the Subtropical Swimming Paradise and Aqua Sana Spa for our first four breaks (13th-17th July, 17th-20th July, 20th-24th July, 24th-27th July).
These are the most complex areas of our villages and we’re continuing to take advice and work on how we can open. We know that these areas are the centre-piece of your break and we want to open up to guests as soon as we can, in a safe way.
We can no longer provide some of the extra services that you may have purchased, such as Early Arrival to your lodge (access to all lodges will be 4pm), Breakfast Pass, Continental Breakfast, English Breakfast Pack, Champagne, Flowers, Fruit Basket, Indulgence Pack, Children’s Birthday Pack, Celebration Pack and Maid Service. If you have purchased one or more of these services, this will automatically be cancelled and fully refunded.
We have worked really hard to ensure that your Center Parcs break, feels as fun as it normally would, but there are a few safety measures that we need you to be aware of:
- We are advising all guests to bring their own face coverings, or purchase one on village for use when social distancing is not possible
- Our team have enhanced the cleaning regime, which includes undertaking additional deep cleaning in our accommodation and general areas around villages
- Our colleagues will maintain social distancing wherever possible, but where this is not you will be served behind Perspex screens or our colleagues will be provided with the appropriate PPE
- Hand sanitiser units will be provided throughout the village, which we encourage frequent use of during your visit
- There will be fewer guests on village to help ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues, social distancing will apply in all areas including the beach and shops
- All of our villages are now cashless and paperless, don’t forget your card or pay on Google Pay or Apple Pay
- All elements of the Center Parcs experience will be closely monitored and will follow any updates from the government guidance