Arrivals and departures
Relax and make the most of your Center Parcs break. Use the arrival and departure advice below to help your break run smoothly from beginning to end.
For more information please see our FAQs here.
When you arrive
Welcome! Follow our driveway through the forest to the Arrivals Lodge, where we’ll get you ready to begin your break…
- We really recommend completing your registration online before you arrive – just log in to your account and fill out your guest and vehicle details. Then all you’ll need is your booking reference to hand when you arrive. This means we’ll be able to check you in much more quickly and your break can begin sooner.
- Forgot to register online? The lead booker of your party will need a copy of your completed registration form for us to add to our system.
- Forgot your registration form? Don’t worry, we can do this when you arrive, it’ll just take a little longer.
- Once checked in, we’ll give you a car pass, keys to your lodge or hotel room, and directions through the forest.
- You’re welcome to arrive from 10am to explore the village. You’ll be directed to the main car park, where you can leave your car and enjoy our facilities (fancy a dip? You can explore the Subtropical Swimming Paradise from 2pm on your arrival day).
- Your lodge or hotel room will be available from 3pm (3.30pm at Whinfell Forest). From this time, you’ll be able to drive straight to your accommodation to unload your car and return it to the car park for the rest of your stay.
- It’s really important to return your car – our villages are safe havens for wildlife and wobbly-cycling little ones alike, which means we must do everything we can to minimise traffic. The only exceptions are lodges with dedicated parking spaces (e.g. Adapted Lodges and Treehouses). Don’t worry – everything you need at Center Parcs is within walking or cycling distance.
- Want a top tip? Avoid the rush to accommodation at 3pm (3.30pm at Whinfell Forest) – head over to your lodge on foot or simply settle in at one of our restaurants or bars, then take the car over a bit later when it’s died down.
- Alternatively, skip the rush altogether and settle in before anyone else by booking our Early Arrival option to have access from 2pm.
- Of course, if you arrive after 3pm (3.30pm at Whinfell Forest), you can drive straight to your accommodation to unload and return your car to the car park. If you’re arriving late in the evening, our security staff will be on hand to check you in. If you plan to arrive after the first day of your break, please give us a call on 03448 267 723 so we can make arrangements for you.
Waste no time checking out with our smooth and straightforward departures.
- Please vacate your lodge or hotel room by 10am on the morning of your departure – this gives us time to get the accommodation ready for our next guests.
- On the morning of departure, the car park barrier will be raised so you can drive to your lodge in order to pack your car.
- If you wish to leave the night before, you will be able to drive to your lodge from 4pm onwards in order to pack your car – just pop to the Security Lodge to pick up a special car pass. These passes allow you up to one hour to pack your car and either start your journey or return it to the car park.
- Of course, you can also leave at any other time, you just won’t be able to drive your car to your lodge, and will need to transport your luggage by foot instead.
- Leaving a car outside your lodge (or anywhere else on the village apart from the car park) is a breach of our terms and conditions as it can pose a safety threat to our wildlife and guests. Our security teams check for stray vehicles regularly, and will visit the lodges of those responsible. In some cases, you may be asked to leave the village.
- There’s no need to check out – simply drop your keys or wristbands into one of the boxes by the departure barrier.