(For existing members)
To maintain your benefits, future visits must be made within 14 months of your previous visit and be booked by you in your name and address.
Please note that the scheme is now closed to new members (October 2007)
- £15 worth of Activity vouchers*
- £10 worth of Restaurant vouchers*
- £5 worth of Retail vouchers*
- 1 day pass for 2 people*
- Reduction in Lodge preference fee – up to £20.00 towards your preferred location
*One complete set of vouchers and a day pass will be sent per accommodation unit up to a maximum of 3 accommodation units per booking.
Select Terms and Conditions
- The Select Guest must be the lead booker of all breaks
- To maintain Select benefits, future bookings must be made with an arrival date within 14 months of the previous arrival date and be booked by the Select guest in their name and address. Once lapsed Select status cannot be reinstated
- Center Parcs Select vouchers may be redeemed for pre-booked activities however the amount must be paid in full at the time of booking. On presentation of the applicable Select Voucher you will be refunded with the amount stated on the voucher
- Center Parcs Terms and Conditions apply
- The Select vouchers cannot under any circumstances be exchanged for cash
- Center Parcs vouchers cannot be re-issued if lost, stolen, or if you forget to bring them on your break
- One set of Center Parcs vouchers will be issued (£15 activity/£10 restaurant/£5 retail/Day Pass for 2 people) per accommodation unit up to a maximum of 3 accommodation units
- If you experience problems redeeming your vouchers please write to Center Parcs Marketing, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire, NG22 9DP
- A day pass allows you, the Select Guest, to invite two members of your family or friends (adult or child) on to the Village for the day during your stay
- Center Parcs have the right to withdraw all or part of this offer at any time, and without prior notice or compensation
Get ready for your break
Before you arrive at Center Parcs you can pre-book activities, make restaurant reservations and order online essentials including groceries to your Lodge, allowing you to really make the most of your short break.