It looks like we do not support the current browser you are using or private browsing is turned on. For the best experience as you journey through our website, we recommend you use one of our supported browsers with private browsing turned off.
You can book a Center Parcs break for a three-night weekend (Friday-Monday), four-night midweek (Monday-Friday) or seven-nights (starting Monday or Friday). Breaks over the festive period may vary from this pattern.
Get a 3 bedroom lodge for the price of a 2 bedroom*
On a selection of breaks you can book a 3 bedroom Woodland Lodge for the price of a 2 bedroom Woodland Lodge, so you can bring two more family members or friends to make your break extra special. So, whether you want a break in autumn, during Winter Wonderland or in the New Year, we’ve got you covered for all seasons. This is available for midweek breaks only between the following arrival dates:
• 24th September 2018 to 8th October 2018 and 5th November 2018 (Autumn short breaks*)
• 12th November 2018 to 10th December 2018 (Winter Wonderland breaks*)
• 7th January 2019 to 4th February 2019 (Winter short breaks*)
• 4th March 2019 to 25th March 2019 (Spring breaks*)
*Terms and conditions
1. The 3 for 2 offer quoted is a for a 3 bedroom Woodland Lodge for the same price of a 2 bedroom woodland Lodge of the same style, standard and village for a midweek break for arrivals between the following dates:
i. 24/09/2018 to 08/10/2018 and 05/11/2018
ii. 12/11/2018 to 10/12/2018
iii. 07/01/2019 to 04/02/2019
iv. 04/03/2019 to 25/03/2019
2. Prices are subject to availability and maybe changed or withdrawn at any time.
3. The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
4. The advertised price is only available for new bookings and cannot be transferred to an existing booking or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
5. The Center Parcs standard booking terms and conditions apply.
6. This offer may not be re-advertised, given or resold
Get ready for your break
Before you arrive at Center Parcs you can pre-book activities, make restaurant reservations and order online essentials including groceries to your Lodge, allowing you to really make the most of your short break.