Breckland apartments now available
With contemporary interiors and beautiful view, the new Breckland Apartments are perfect for couples and friends.
Built over three storeys, each of the 48 apartment rooms enjoy uninterrupted views over the Elveden Forest golf course and forest and features a fully equipped kitchen, shower room and separate WC.
Set at the edge of the village, just a 10-minute walk to the bustling Village Square, you'll find complete peace and quiet in the Brecklands. But don't worry about being out of the way - you're still just moments away from a drink at Foresters' Inn, a round on the golf course or a dip in the outdoor pool at Aqua Sana.
There's an adapted apartment on the ground floor too, with lowered kitchen worktops, electric bed, comfortable recliner with footstool and a fully adapted shower room, as well as plenty of space to move around.
The best bits
- Super king-sized bed, configured as a double or twin beds
- Compact kitchen with combination oven-microwave, electric hob, kettle, toaster, dishwasher and fridge
- Added luxuries including coffee machine and wine cooler
- Terrace (ground floor) or balcony (first and second floor) with table and chairs
- Free Friendly wifi
- Wall-mounted flat screen TV