Adult breaks and holidays in the UK
Make memories that last a lifetime on an adult break at Center Parcs - perfect for couples, friend groups or family get-togethers. Whether you and your loved ones are looking for adrenaline-fuelled fun or a relaxing getaway, you’ll find plenty for adults to enjoy in the forest.
Lodge breaks for adults
Spend quality time together on a weekend, midweek or week-long break in the forest. Discover a range of accommodation types nestled in the trees, from stylish apartments that are ideal for couples to spectacular and luxurious Treehouses (complete with hot tub, sauna and games room), perfect for larger groups and special occasions.
Activities for adults
Whether you’re an adrenaline junkie or you’re ready to relax, you’ll find plenty of activities and adventures in the forest:
- Feel the thrill on our outdoor activities such as Aerial Adventure
- Take to the lake on an Electric Boat or Pedalo
- Pre-book cycles and explore acres of secluded, natural woodland
- Enjoy a relaxing evening meal in one of our restaurants
- Get restaurant food delivered to your lodge with Restaurant Runner
Escape to our spa in the forest
Step into Aqua Sana, a tranquil spa retreat nestled in the heart of the forest. Explore up to 25 unique and immersive spa experiences, inspired by the natural world and designed to improve your wellbeing. Why not indulge in a luxurious treatment or a lazy lunch in Vitalé Café Bar?
Five unique villages to explore
With five Center Parcs villages across the UK, you're never too far from your next escape.
Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
Elveden Forest, Suffolk
Longleat Forest, Wiltshire
Woburn Forest, Bedfordshire
Get inspiration for your break
See what our guests think
Three Retired Nurses having fun
@tommyfour - January 2024, Whinfell Forest
"Another brilliant holiday with 3 friends .This year was extra special has two of us were grieving , the peaceful environment was recognised by both of us on arrival.
It was our twelfth year at Center Parcs .we are already getting ready to rebook.This year we attended basket weaving, which was fun
Also we did our usual ritual of Aqua Sana night spa followed by a meal at Rajinda Pradesh.
On Sunday Morning we relaxed by indulging in a wonderful massage
@Laura W - March 2022, Whinfell Forest
"We went as a group of 8 friends and we were all really impressed with center parcs. A couple of us had been as teenagers before but for many of us it was a first time. Although it is very much directed as a family holiday it can still cater for adults and many of us enjoyed activities like archery and paintball as well as some tamer ones like the pedalos. There are activities for every age range
We opted for an exclusive lodge with had a hot tub, sauna and a steam room which also went down a treat and often we enjoyed spending afternoons enjoying the lodge and what it had to offer - overlooking the trees and nature and watching the squirrels - with a few beers in hand too!
Every staff member we encountered were really friendly and helpful.
The system of taking your car to drop off stuff and return went smoothly with the one way system. It does get busy at the 'opening' time but it's absolutely fine.
Would highly recommend."
@Liz O- July 2022, Sherwood Forest
"This place has something for everyone- adults and kids. The swimming and the chutes were a big hit for the kids. The spa was beautiful and relaxing. The lodge was lovely and shaded from the sun. Lots of variety for everyone. The supermarket was well stocked and not too pricey. The restaurants were also really nice- I ate in Bella Italia, Cafe Rouge and the pancake place. Every staff member was so friendly and helpful."
@Donna C- Sept 2023, Elveden Forest
"Clean and feel at one with nature!
Animals all around and love that there are no cars around to disturb us!
Very clean and staff are lovely and friendly, and as helpful as they could be.
Fun all around for any age of children and adults alike.
If you like fun and laughter, chilling with nature. This is the place to go"
@Debra B- Sept 2023, Longleat Forest
"Lovely lodge, great places to eat, very gluten free friendly everywhere, great activities for adults, very friendly staff, we really enjoyed.
We loved the electric boat, but we were very lucky with the weather!
Also two of our days at our lodge we had two fawns outside our patio windows, it was amazing."
Frequently asked questions
- Is Center Parcs adult friendly?
- Which activities are suitable for adults?
- Are there any spa facilities at Center Parcs?
- Is the Subtropical Swimming Paradise suitable for adults?
- What dining options are there for adults?
- What can adults do in the evenings?
- Is Center Parcs suitable for hen parties and stag parties?
Yes, Center Parcs welcomes adults! Couples, groups of friends or adult family groups can enjoy an adventurous or relaxing break in the forest.
Yes, there’s plenty for adults to enjoy! Why not take on the Tropical Cyclone raft ride, soak in a bubbling Hot Whirlpool or float under the stars in the outdoor pool in the evening?
In order to preserve our peaceful environment, Center Parcs does not allow hen parties and stag parties. Disruptive behaviour and excessive noise will not be tolerated, and you may be asked to leave the village.
Get ready for your break
Once you’ve booked your break at Center Parcs you can start to pre-book activities, make restaurant reservations and order essentials to your lodge online 12 weeks before your arrival date, allowing you to really make the most of your short break in the forest and ensure that you don't miss out.
* Terms & conditions:
- The price quoted is a ‘from’ price for selected midweek breaks booked between 21st December 2023 and midnight on 30th January 2024 in a two and three bedroom Woodland Lodge. Prices are available for selected arrivals dates between 8th January 2024 – 1st December 2024 but excludes school holidays. Availability is limited.
- The ‘from price’ is only valid for breaks booked at Elveden Forest, Sherwood Forest, Whinfell Forest and Woburn Forest.
- Prices are subject to availability and maybe changed or withdrawn at any time.
- The price is only guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- The advertised price is only available for new bookings and cannot be transferred to an existing booking or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- The Center Parcs standard booking terms and conditions apply.
- This offer may not be re-advertised, given or resold