Contact Center Parcs
How can we help? A selection of our most frequently asked questions and their answers are below, if you're still struggling to find out what you need to know please get in touch.
Are you trying to contact us before booking a break?
Frequently asked questions
- Arrival and departure
- Getting around
- Guests and day visitors
- Subtropical Swimming Paradise
- Activities & Restaurants
- I need to depart early
- What time can I drive my car to my lodge on departure day?
- Can I park outside my lodge?
- Can I drive off village to visit the local area and return to Center Parcs?
- Where do I hand in my wristband on departure day?
- What time do I need to check out of my lodge?
- What time do I need to leave the village on my final day?
- It says to give back my wristband at 10am, but I want to go swimming, what do I do?
|You will need to depart our village by 12 noon on your final day. If you need to leave on a different day please email to let us know. Scroll down this page and select ‘email’.|
On the morning of your departure the car park barrier will be raised, once you’ve departed your lodge please have your car back in the car park by 9am if you wish to stay on village.
|While you can unload your car, it must be returned to the main car park by 10pm.|
|Of course, please ensure on your return that you have your booking reference to hand.|
|There is a post box near the exit barrier, please drop all wristbands in there.|
|You must leave your lodge by 9am, but you are welcome to park your car back in the car park and stay on village until 12 noon.|
|Once you have departed your lodge, you can park in the car park and enjoy the facilities on village until 12 noon.|
|You can give your wristband back when you depart, so make sure you make the most of the Subtropical Swimming Paradise.|
- I have a problem with an appliance
- The lights aren't working in our lodge
- Do I get a daily housekeeping service?
- Do we get a change of towels?
Please ensure the master switch, located near the main door is switched on. If this is on and you still have a problem please scroll down this page a little further to find contact detail for our Guest Services team.
No, this service has been suspended to reduce staff to guest contact. You will find extra towels in the lodge.
|Unfortunately, we don't change towels during your short break.|
- Will my lodge have a cot and cot bedding?
- Will my lodge have a high chair?
- Will my lodge have a bed guard?
There should be one cot in your lodge. If your cot is missing or you require another, please scroll down this page a little further to find contact details for our Guest Services team. Please note, we do not provide cot bedding, so please pack yours.
There should be one high chair in your lodge. If your high chair is missing or you require another, please scroll down this page a little further to find contact details for our Guest Services team.
If you require a bed guard, please scroll down this page a little further to find contact details for our Guest Services team.
- Can I use my car to get around the village?
- How do I travel around the village?
- I have walking difficulties
|We have a vehicle-light environment, so once you've unloaded your car, all cars must be returned to the car park.|
|On foot or by cycle. At Longleat Forest we do have a land train which runs from 9am until midnight daily, with the exception of Mondays and Fridays when the service starts at 6pm.|
A mobility service is available to assist guests who have a disability during their break. For more details and to book please contact Guest Services, scroll down this page a little further to find contact details.
Please allow at least 30 minutes notice and be aware this runs on a first-come, first-served basis.
- What time can I collect my cycles?
- What time do I need to return my cycles on my final day?
- Parking cycles around the village
Cycles must be booked in advance via your Center Parcs account and can be collected from 2pm on a Monday and Friday. Cycles can be collected between 9am and 5pm on all other days.
|Cycles need to be returned between 8am and 10am Monday and Friday. If you've hired one for 24 hours, please return 24 hours from the time it was hired.|
|Please use designated cycle parks. Any cycles left outside of these areas will be removed to the Cycle Centre. Locks are provided by the Cycle Centre but you can bring your own.|
- Can I go swimming on departure day?
- Can I go swimming on arrival day?
- What time is the Subtropical Swimming Paradise open?
- Do I need to book to visit the Subtropical Swimming Paradise?
- Is access to the Subtropical Swimming Paradise unlimited?
- Will you be checking my temperature?
- Is there a charge to book the Subtropical Swimming Paradise?
Yes, the Subtropical Swimming Paradise is available before 12 noon for departing guests only.
Yes, the Subtropical Swimming Paradise is available from 3pm for arriving guests only.
8am until 9pm daily, except during Christmas and New Year, please check with the village for opening times during these periods.
Yes, access to The Subtropical Swimming Paradise will need to be booked via your Center Parcs account online in advance.
No, in order to keep everyone safe, we will be limiting the number of guests allowed in the pool at any one time. Each lodge party will be able to visit the pool on two occasions during their break.
Yes, temperature checks will be conducted before entering the Subtropical Swimming Paradise. If you or any member of your party have a high temperature you will be asked to return to your lodge and take medical advice.
Yes, there is a nominal 10p/10c charge per person, which will be donated to our charity partners.
The only way to book activities & restaurants is via your Center Parcs account on our website. To reduce congestion we are no longer taking face to face bookings.
- Where is the laundrette?
- Do you offer service washes?
- Can I have items delivered to me on village from an external company?
- Paying for things?
- I’ll have luggage, can you look after if for me or help me with it?
|Unfortunately, we don't have this facility.|
|Unfortunately, we don't offer this service.|
|We do not accept deliveries from external companies.|
We’re no longer taking cash, in order to reduce contact on our village. You’ll need to pay for everything via a credit or debit card, or Apple Pay or Google Pay.
No, we do not store or assist with luggage. This isn’t a service we offer, in order to reduce the amount of contact. If you are not arriving by car you will need to keep your luggage with you.