Book with confidence
We realise that we are all living in uncertain times. We’re not able to predict the future and who knows what’s around the corner. But, to give you that extra peace-of-mind when booking a Center Parcs break, we’re offering you a very simple Book with Confidence guarantee.
If the break you book with Center Parcs is cancelled or you’re personally impacted (including local lockdowns) by COVID-19, we’re pleased to offer:
- Free cancellation and a full refund for village closure, self-isolation and lockdown situations
- Free cancellation and a full refund if you simply change your mind within 6 days of arrival, or;
- You can move your break to a date in the future with no amendment fee
If you’re unwell with coronavirus symptoms or have a confirmed case we’ll move the date of your break to a time when you’re feeling better*
In these uncertain times we understand the importance of having something to look forward to for you and your family, but we also know that you need to be confident that your money and your plans are protected. We hope that this flexibility and assurance gives you the confidence to start counting down to a break at Center Parcs.
This guarantee would apply if:
1. You are unable to travel due to sickness and/or isolation due to the Coronavirus outbreak
2. Government imposed restrictions on travel due to the Coronavirus outbreak, including as a result of any regional lockdowns
3. The village you have booked is closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak
*please contact us if you have coronavirus symptoms within 7 days of your break and do not attend the village.
Our number one priority is to protect our guests and colleagues, so before you visit us for your break at Center Parcs, there are a few things we’d like to ask you to do so we can make sure everyone’s break is as enjoyable as possible.
- If you or a member of your party is feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit our villages. For your reassurance, we have a Book with Confidence guarantee if you were to develop any symptoms before your break
- When booking your break, please check the latest Government guidelines around the number of households allowed per accommodation
- Please bring your own personal face coverings with you for use where social distancing is not possible. For some activity bookings, a face covering may be required; this will be stated on the specific activity page on our website. Face coverings will also be available to purchase on our villages
- All activities and restaurant reservations must be pre-booked in advance. This can be done via our website before you arrive and Booking Desks across all villages are closed
Our approach to preparing your lodge
We’ve taken some extra steps to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness in your accommodation. To enable our teams to achieve these high standards, access to your accommodation will be from 4pm, and we ask that you depart your accommodation no later than 9am.
Here’s what we’ve done to ensure a safer stay in our accommodation:
- Before our cleaning regime commences, each lodge is aired and vented
- Our Housekeeping team have undergone advanced training to enhance our tried and tested cleaning process, which includes additional cleaning on high-touch points such handles, doors, tables and countertops
- All of our cleaning process and procedures have and will continue to be reviewed to meet strict Government and COVID-19 guidelines
- We are using well established, market-leading cleaning products that are proven to be effective against Coronavirus and will be used to their full potential as per manufacturer recommendations
- We have removed non-essential items such as chalk, tea, coffee and magazines from our lodges
Helping you to navigate our villages
On arrival and throughout your stay on village, you’ll notice signs displaying social distancing advice. This may be in the form of queue markers on the floor and one-way systems to informational signage around our restaurants and activity areas.
- We’ve reduced the number of guests on our villages at any one time to enable you to confidently social distance during your break
- We’ve limited the number of participants in our activities, number of guests in our restaurants and within our retail shops
Our teams will be undertaking additional deep cleaning, with particular attention paid to all of our accommodation and general areas around the villages.
- We’ve reviewed our cleaning processes and procedures to ensure they meet strict Government and COVID-19 guidelines, using well established, market-leading cleaning products which are proven to be effective against Coronavirus
- We encourage everyone to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at regular intervals throughout the day, and you’ll notice we’ve provided a number of sanitiser stations in indoor and outdoor locations across our villages; we encourage you to use these frequently, particularly before entering activities, retail shops and restaurants. When entering and leaving different areas or spaces on our village, we ask that you please wash your hands or apply sanitiser
Managing the number of guests
You’ll notice a couple of changes to our arrival and departure times. We ask that when arriving for your break, you arrive no earlier than 2pm, with access to your accommodation available from 4pm. When leaving the village, we ask you to vacate your lodge strictly no later than 9am and depart the village by 12 noon.
- In high footfall areas around the village, our Social Distance Champions and colleagues will be actively managing the number of guests in these areas
- These areas may be temporarily unavailable to access if it is deemed the maximum capacity to enable social distancing has been reached
Keeping our colleagues safe
When serving and interacting with our guests, our colleagues will maintain social distancing wherever possible. This is for the protection of both our them and our guests.
Where social distancing is not possible, such as at reception desks or till points, our colleagues will serve you from behind Perspex screens or will be provided with the appropriate PPE.
- To support this, all Booking Desks are closed. All of our services including activities and our restaurants should be pre-booked online. For some activities, our colleagues may be wearing protective equipment, including face coverings
- We now have a food delivery service, available for all of your favourite Center Parcs restaurants. All collections or deliveries must be pre-booked via our website
- Due to current Coronavirus procedures, our Medical Centre cannot accept walk-in arrivals. All guests must receive an assessment over the phone before attending
- Emergency numbers can be found in our online Guest Service Directory, or on the Fire Action sign in your accommodation. If you need any other assistance during your break, please call Guest Services on the numbers found in your accommodation
- Where possible, we will call you in the first instance to assist with any queries, to protect our colleagues and reduce face to face interaction
We’re pleased to say there will still be a wide range of activities for you to enjoy whilst on your break. We’ve ensured that each activity being offered is safe for both our colleagues and guests, and we ask you to follow any instructions given by our staff when taking part in activities, as well as ensuring you wash your hands or use our sanitiser stations before participating.
To avoid disappointment, please pre-book your activities through our website, as Booking Points won’t be available on village during your break. For some activity bookings a face covering may be required; this will be stated on the specific activity page on our website.
- Our restaurants will have limited seating and have been reconfigured to allow for social distancing and reservations will be on a pre-bookable basis
- We are offering collection and delivery services where food can be pre-ordered through our website as an alternative
- Outdoor play areas are available, but a responsible adult must supervise children when using this area and ensure hand sanitiser is applied before entering the play area.
- Our indoor soft play areas in some selected restaurants are currently closed in line with Government guidelines.
Across all of our villages, we now operate on a cashless basis to reduce the risk posed for both our colleagues and guests in the handling of cash.
- Payments must be made via either Google Pay or Apple Pay which can be contactless up to the value of £500, or contactless payments which have increased to £45. For payments exceeding these amounts you can make payment via chip and pin
- Cash points won’t be available on village during your break
- Gift Cards are available through our website before your visit or can be purchased on village from Guest Services