Secluded family holidays
With the world looking different, we recognise the need for a change of scenery in a safe and secluded environment with your family following lockdown. Each of our Center Parcs villages across the UK and Ireland is located in the heart of a stunningly remote forest, making it the perfect place to enjoy a secluded family holiday.
With cosy accommodation hidden in your own slice of the forest, you can enjoy a secluded home away from home. With our new food delivery service straight to your door, there’s no need to leave the comfort of the sofa for a delicious restaurant-quality meal. We can even deliver your groceries from ParcMarket to your lodge*.
Our villages offer lots to do for families that want a secluded getaway. With 400 acres of natural landscape for your family to roam-free and miles of paths to explore on two wheels or two feet, there’s no better way to immerse yourself in the serenity of nature and breathe in the fresh forest air.
*Miniumum spend of £40 or €40.
Our number one priority is to keep our guests and colleagues safe, whilst ensuring your break is still enjoyable. To find out how we are following the government guidelines during your stay, please visit our updated experience page. To give your family that extra peace of mind in these uncertain times we are also offering a Book with Confidence guarantee, so if your circumstances do change due to COVID-19 you have the assurance that your plans and money are protected.
Secluded breaks at Center Parcs
A short break in the forest is the perfect opportunity to escape your day to day and reconnect with your family. In the heart of the peaceful forest, Center Parcs gives you and your loved ones a chance to get back to nature, recharge and relax on a break in a secluded setting. With villages across the UK and in Ireland, your closest village is only a short drive away and with no need for passports or planes, you can go on holiday with ease, for a stress-free getaway.
“We go to @centerparcsuk today!! Finns is such an outdoorsy kid (as I type this he’s in the garden splashing in rain water at 7 am 🙃) that @centerparcsuk is just the perfect holiday for him!”
Want to see more?
Explore our range of family activities
- Baby-friendly activities
- Toddler-friendly activities
- School-age friendly activities
- Teen-friendly activities
- Fun Pots with Tots (1 month to 5 years) – get creative (and messy!) with your little one as you decorate pottery together
- Teddy Bear Making – creative a cuddly best friend that your little one will cherish forever and remember their Center Parcs break
- Subtropical Swimming Paradise – pre-book your timed slot to make a splash in our water play area, Venture Bay specifically designed for little one in mind
- Head to the beach – bring your bucket and spade to make some sandcastles to make and knock down (over and over again)
- Fun Pots with Tots (1 month to 5 years) – A fun and creative pottery session just for little ones where tiny footprints on a plate can transform into a tranquil owl in a tree
- Explore the forest – walk or cycle through the forest discovering all that nature has to offer while keeping an eye out for our friendly wildlife
- Mini Trek (2 years+) – This aerial rope course is perfect for your little adventurers, as they balance and swing their way around the course, collecting puzzle pieces along the way
- Subtropical Swimming Paradise – pre-book your timed slot and discover our toddler-friendly water play area Venture Harbour, perfect for your little ones who aren’t ready for the big pool
- Mini Captains’ Adventure (3 years+) – Hop aboard and set sail on the lake to navigate the water and complete the puzzle set by your harbour master
School-age friendly activities
- Den Building and Decorating (3 years+) – Get the whole family involved and use your creativity to create your own woodland den out of leaves, twigs and fern. You can then decorate your masterpiece with feathers, ribbon and much more.
- Crazy Science - Try all sorts of fun and crazy experiments in this session - make a volcano erupt, create real-life slime, climb into a giant bubble and more!
- Archery – Little Outlaws (3 to 5 years) – Calling all budding Robin Hoods to learn bow and arrow skills, using precision and accuracy to shoot at a target.
- Adventure playgrounds – take your brave little adventurers to our free outdoor playground and enjoy hours of fun as they wobble through the course
- Off-Road Explorers (3 to 7 years) – Watch your little adventurers navigate their way around a track in a miniature 4x4, collecting puzzle pieces as they go.
- Wildlife Walk (4 years+) – Explore the magical woodland with our experienced Rangers as they take you through the forest to learn about our friendly animals and beautiful wildlife.
Teen friendly activities
- Aerial Adventure (minimum height 1.22m) – experience exhilaration and adrenaline as you tackle a rope course up among the trees. Descend on our zip wire to finish up with a buzz.
- Aerial Tree Trekking (minimum height 1.10m) – a little lower for those less comfortable with heights, you can explore our aerial rope course in the trees as you swing, climb, crawl and balance across exciting obstacles, including our mini zip wires.
- Forest Fortress Den Build – enlist your family and see who has the skills to build and defend a fortress. Hoist your flag to the top first while protecting your fortress from the opposing team to win first place.
- Subtropical Swimming Paradise – pre-book your timed slot to discover our adrenaline-pumping rides and slides
- Outdoor Tennis Courts – Game, set and match... get ready to serve some aces, hit some volleys and surprise your opponent with some well-placed smashes.
Choose the right accommodation for your family on your short break. From Hotels and Apartments to Exclusive Lodges, each of our self-catered lodges is perfect for a family of any size. Equipped with everything you need from pots and pans to bed linen you can relax knowing everything is provided in your home away from home. Nestled in the forest, you have a sense of space while enjoying wildlife on your doorstep.