Short breaks and holidays in the UK
Get ready for fun family adventures with a Center Parcs break. Discover up to 200 indoor, outdoor and watersports activities, race down the Wild Water Rapids in the Subtropical Swimming Paradise or explore the forest and make friends with the local wildlife.
Five unique villages to explore
Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
Elveden Forest, Suffolk
Longleat Forest, Wiltshire
Woburn Forest, Bedfordshire
- You can choose from a three-night weekend break, a four-night midweek break or stay for seven nights
- All our breaks start or end on a Monday or Friday, although festive breaks will sometimes be different
As always, your home-from-home at Center Parcs, will be comfortable and made for families to enjoy.
- All our bedrooms sleep up to two people and there is a mix of single and double beds in our accommodation
- Choose an Apartment, Woodland Lodge or Executive Lodge nestled in your own piece of forest
- Add some luxury with an Exclusive Lodge or Treehouse and enjoy features such as a games room, hot tub, sauna and steam room
- Don’t forget we also have adapted lodges and dog-friendly lodges
Make the most of a short break in the forest and discover all the things you can do at Center Parcs.
- A wide range of indoor, outdoor and watersports activities
- Things to do for all ages including activities for little ones; from adrenaline-fuelled adventures, to calming and creative activities
- The best way to discover the village is on two wheels. Why not save room in your car and hire one from our Cycle Centre?
Each village offers a variety of restaurants and cafés for you to enjoy, including high street favourites such as Bella Italia and Café Rouge, or our own restaurants including Huck's American Bar and Grill
- You can also order direct from your favourite village restaurants to be delivered to your lodge
- Indoor soft play areas are available in a number of restaurants on each village
- Free baby food is available on request at our restaurants
Subtropical Swimming Paradise
Free entry to our Subtropical Swimming Paradise is included within the cost of your break. Our fun family water park features:
- Lush tropical plants and year round heating to 29.5C
- Exhilarating raft rides, slides and flumes, including family favourite the Wild Water Rapids
- Themed play areas for little ones with spray fountains, slides and pools
- Indoor and outdoor pools, including the large wave pool, lagoons and whirlpools
- The Canopy Café poolside bar
All our lodge accommodation and apartments contain all the essentials you need for a short break
- A beautiful lake, sandy beach and 400 acres of forest to explore without it feeling crowded
- Free Friendly wifi
- During our Winter Wonderland, festive, and Winter Forest Lights breaks enjoy our Enchanted Light Garden experience
- Outdoor adventure playgrounds around our villages
- You can arrive on village from 10am on your day of arrival
- Check into your accommodation from 4pm
- You must vacate your lodge by 10am on your departure day and are welcome to stay on village until midnight
- Sign in to your Center Parcs account to check-in online - add your guest details and register your vehicle details before you arrive
- Planning to travel to Sherwood Forest, Woburn Forest or Elveden Forest in an electric vehicle? Pre-book your 3 or 4 night space for a guaranteed overnight charging point.
Our Aqua Sana Spas are open for a little time out, pampering and relaxation. You can:
- Book three-hour Spa Sessions, with up to 25 unique spa experiences inspired by the natural world
- Book indulgent spa treatments for both men and women
- Visit our Boutique to restock on all your favourite products.
Center Parcs Whinfell has a special place in our hearts
@Julie G - November 2023, Whinfell Forest
"Another excellent visit to Center Parcs Whinfell.
It’s so relaxing and fantastic for quality family time. We love wallowing in the outdoor pool or playing pool in the sports cafe.
Really clean and excellent food choices this year."
@Darren H - November 2023, Whinfell Forest
"Lovely relaxing accommodation was nice and clean and cozy, friendly staff favourite places in the tropical swimming pool, segway was great fun sports cafe was enjoyable to eat in, lovely walks around Nice scenery"
@susijan - October 2023, Sherwood Forest
Wonderful Family Holiday. The lodges are so clean and spacious. The forest is just perfect. The swimming pool was great for all of us. Loved the spa. What a place that is!!
We use the sports bar which had a great play area for the little ones. Plenty restaurants to use. Booking for next year !!!"
Love our relaxing break @CenterParcs.. We will be back for sure!!
@Sarah L - October 2023, Sherwood Forest
"We ♥️ our breaks at Center Parcs, it never disappoints for a fun but relaxing time.
It gives us quality family time, a lovely place, great accommodation & facilities.
Friendly staff and love the setting and the wildlife. We ate out a few times on our visit and were very happy with the service and the quality of the meals and really make a fuss of your little ones too.
Hucks will definitely be top of the list to go to next time we visit.
The swimming and flumes and tropical cyclone were really good too….
Looking forward to booking our next break and starting our yearly trips again to Center Parcs. Thanks again Center Parcs for a really special break - None of us were ready to leave!!!"
@Helen M - November 2021, Longleat Forest
From the first booking the visit surpassed all expectations . We’ve put off coming before because we thought it would be too organized for us but with 4 families with a range of ages it was ideal. The staff were amazing and to a person, we’re helpful, and pleasant"
Excellent family holiday
@Eileen - Nov 2023, Longleat Forest
"We love coming here! The accommodation was spotless. The kitchen was equipped with everything you need. The bedlinen was clean and crisp and the beds were very comfy. The staff at each activity and in each restaurant were exceptional. They are all so kind and friendly and can't do enough for you. Although our week was action packed we found time to soak up the peacefulness of the forest and even enjoyed a short visit from a muntjac deer one evening. Our 9 year old was thrilled. Handy hint- young ones love the robot waiters in Bella Italia!"
Wonderful family reconnect in our busy lives, 3 to 67 having fun..
@Beatrice L - November 2023, Elveden Forest
"Lovely tranquil calm setting. Autumn is a beautiful time to visit with the amazing colours. Beautiful walks and amazing scenary. Pool is fun and something for all the family. Nice mix of retail shops."
A brilliant family fun weekend
@Mld - November 2023, Elveden Forest
"Superb family fun. Lodge was clean, roomy yet cosy. Loads of family orientated activities. The staff couldn’t do enough for us and super friendly. Some of the activities were a bit pricey but at the end of the day, they were all things we wouldn’t do at home and they were really well organised."
@inas a - November 2023, Woburn Forest
"This was not our first time visiting Center parcs Woburn, my kids love it and every half term they ask if we can go there . My kids are 17 , 12 and 10 and there is something for everyone. We enjoyed cycling all of us around the forest, we played badminton many times and of course all of us enjoyed the swimming pool . We went by train from London st pancras to Flitwick station and there we found the shuttle bus waiting for us outside of the station . Everything went smoothly because of the friendly staff and well organised system. Lodges are very clean and completely equipped. The parc market was good and have everything that we needed. Will definitely be back soon"
Great family memories
@Cruiser15655991169 - October 2023, Woburn Forest
"We’ve been to many of the Center Parcs locations both in the UK and also Paris and we love it… especially Woburn! When your kids say that they are going to their “second home” because they enjoy it so much and have fabulous memories from previous trips, it makes you feel great as a parent. No matter what the weather, they love the activities, with a great combination of things to keep everyone amused outside and indoors and knowing that there’s loads of food choices for picky kids is also brilliant! My wife loves the spa and I love parking my car up and not worrying about it for a week or so. Overall a great experience with more incredible memories and as always we will be back. Thanks"
*We use ingredients containing allergens as part of the preparation of food in all of our eateries. We also cook different foods with the same equipment. It is not possible to guarantee that any product is 100% free from any allergen due to the risk of cross-contamination in our kitchens. Intended allergen ingredient information for all items on our menu is available on our portal . We cannot make changes to our menu items and currently do not provide details of any ‘may contain’ allergen statements. If this causes you concerns due to the severity of your allergy please consider carefully before ordering. We are reviewing how we improve this in future.