It looks like we do not support the current browser you are using or private browsing is turned on. For the best experience as you journey through our website, we recommend you use one of our supported browsers with private browsing turned off.
It's a very special Monday for Center Parcs Elveden Forest, as today, 4th August 2014, we celebrate 25 years since the Village opened to guests for the first time.
Elveden Forest was the second Center Parcs Village to be built and became an instant hit with families. More than two decades later, Elveden Forest is home to the world-first Tropical Cyclone water ride, our only Water Cable Ski and the UK’s only revolving restaurant, the Lakeview Restaurant, as well as Aqua Sana Spa and four luxury Spa Suites.
Since it opened in 1989, Elveden Forest has welcomed more than 10 million guests. During that period:
• Bikes from the Cycle Centre have covered 22 million miles – the same as travelling 899 times around the Earth
• Two million pancakes have been flipped in The Pancake House
• The bowling lanes have seen 185 million skittles knocked down
• Families have hit four million golf balls on the Adventure Golf course
• More than 2,000 species of butterfly have been recorded and monitored
Elveden Forest's General Manager James Barrett praised the staff for making it an enjoyable place to be “We are proud to have offered excellent service over the past 25 years and at this exciting milestone it is a real joy to be a part of the Elveden Forest team.”
If you are visiting Elveden Forest between 4th and 10th of August 2014, get involved in the celebrations around the Village and share your photos with us on Facebook
You can book a Center Parcs break for a three-night weekend (Friday-Monday), four-night midweek (Monday-Friday) or seven-nights (starting Monday or Friday). Breaks over the festive period may vary from this pattern.